[SEL] Spyware Removal Software?

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 20 10:40:25 PST 2005

Thanks for the suggestion.  The program identified 300+ mb of files to be
cleaned out!  I check with Spybot and Ad-Aware weekly or so.  With some
fear and trepidation I had Cleaner do its thing!   Nothing crashed so far
-- always encouraging!  These programs all seem to have somewhat different
targets to be removed.  Very difficult to keep ahead of the unwanted files
that come over Internet.

Bob Holtzer