[SEL] O.T. Computer Question

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 10:29:34 PST 2005

Hi,
abiut a year ago, I got an EP and mine seems to somewhat act the same.  If it sets running but idle for a while and you then click on the internet connection, it soletimes takes up to a minute for it to come up. Almost acts like it was busy doing something and had to finish before it could bring up the net connection. Sometimes if I double click the second time it seems to hurry it up but then both connections come up. Don't know. Hope you get a good answer. I'd like to also get it fixed.
Ron

Duncan Denman <canuckiron at wightman.ca> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Sorry about the O.T. question but I don't know how to proceed on this
one. We just got a new computer and are running XP. After start up,
everything runs fine but after a while, if you are not using the
internet, you can't get on the net until you restart the computer. It is
like something is timing out. I have compared settings to the old
computer but must be missing something.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Dunc

--
Duncan Denman
Ayton, Ontario

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "