[SEL] Maytag Find

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Sun Feb 20 09:51:41 PST 2005

Dave ;

   My wife just told me she is looking for a real man , one that collects
engines worth more then $0.69 , I was stunned to say the least , I told her
about Dave who has Big Engines and things and She was ready to head your way
, UNTIL Me got a real Idea , why not put the maytag on her washboard ! now
she thinks me Rex is a real cool fellow , she can take the wash to the creek
,kick the maytag and when the jackpump box moves the washboard up and down
all she has to do is hold  the cloths on it and Presto!  NOW Me Rex DA King
!