[SEL] Spyware Removal Software?

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 19 14:24:20 PST 2005

Thanks Bill. Yes I have downloaded Spybot S&D today so I assume I got the
latest version. I just got an e-mail message from SBC Yahoo DSL that they
now have a free anti-spyware program available free to it's members, just
ran it and it found 35 more that Spybot and Adware had missed. I will use
Spybot, Adware and SBC Yahoo Anti Spy, this should be good enough for me.
Thanks for the comeback.

By the way is cwshredder a spyware program?

Paul