[SEL] SEL Decals/Atis Auction

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Feb 19 12:28:36 PST 2005

Hi All,
	I've sent out all the SEL Decals for which I've received money. Rich
Strobel's just went out this afternoon. Everyone else who has sent me money
for them should have received them by now--if you sent me money and you
didn't receive them let me know OFF LIST!
	I have collected $96.00 for the decals. That money will be sent to Spencer
on Monday and he will put it toward the ATIS Charity Auction that was
concluded last month. Thanks to all of you who participated!
	Dave