[SEL] Spyware Removal Software?

David Everett deverett2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 10:32:17 PST 2005

Hi Paul

I use a combination of Adaware and Spybot Search and Destroy.  Both are free for personal use.
Both are good in their own right, but using the two will pretty well makes sure that all nastys
are deleted.

Not sure offhand what the web addresses are, but if you type in the relevant names, you will get
plenty of hits.

Regards

Dave
Saudi-Arabia-On-Sea