[SEL] Re: Findlay - Gathering of the SEL

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Fri Feb 18 18:00:32 PST 2005

Hey how many SEL members plan to make the Baraboo show this year ? I'm
looking forward  meeting new members and maybe Curt will give us a bigger
hunk of land , I really enjoyed seeing some of you last year , I hope to
have my Economy E up and running if I ever get it out of Nebraska.

Later
Rex Hinz
Baraboo