[SEL] Re: Findlay - Gathering of the SEL

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Fri Feb 18 14:49:47 PST 2005

Arnie

I had a 2005 show directory in my hands on Tuesday...The Sandwich Engine
club gets a box full...I guess the big orders get filled first.  I am
still waiting for my 2 to come in the mail...IfI had know, I would have
waited and just gotten them from the club...  Thee book is bigger than
last year.

I am going to have to try to make Findlay again...The only problem is
first work and secondly, a small local show is the same weekend.  It is on
my return to list...

Steve
--- Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:
Hi Leroy,

As you know, I regard this one as one of the most enjoyable shows that I
attend each year.  I think once the 2005 Show Directory is in everyone's
hands (March?), we should post the show dates and a nice description of
all of the "amenities" at the show.  For example, the free Friday night
steamed corn on the cob and cantelope feast!  YUM!  That's livin' high on
the hog in the riverside low rent district!  8-)))

Then with that info out there, maybe try and get a LOT of the SEL folks to
plan on attending the show.  As you've said, it's a great "tuneup" for
Baraboo & Portland.

I think that would be a hoot!!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero