[SEL] Business Cards

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Feb 18 06:23:14 PST 2005

Hi Jim, Bob
Would you by chance have a picture of the tank cooled vertical IHC
Famous? The only verticals I've ever seen are screen cooled. A round
inverted cone shaped screen that sits on a short tank is used for
cooling. There is a pump used on these because the screen cooled tank is
mounted at skid level.
I've seen several tank cooled horizontals, but I'd enjoy seeing a tank
cooled vertical....
Thanks,
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC