[SEL] Transport- FL to MA

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Feb 17 18:42:33 PST 2005

At 09:16 PM 2/17/2005, you wrote:
>At 01:59 AM 2/18/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>>I have a cylinder I sleeved that needs a ride to Swansea, MA. I'm heading
>>to the Florida Flywheelers show, anyone from that area heading to Florida?
>>Thanks,
>>J.B. Castagnos
>I will be in the Orlando area on Saturday. I am going to try REALLY hard
>to get out of work a little early next week to make it down a day early to
>go to Flywheelers on Friday. I could get it as far north as Ohio??
>As for Florida I will be at Zolfo Springs the next Wed evening or Thursday
>morning, March 2 - 3 . Anyone else from the list going to be around?
>_ Steve

Hi JB and Steve,
         I will arrive at Zolfo on the 2nd. I'll be there (in #6 near the
office) with my 15 HP IHC until the 6th. I'll have a bit of room in the
back of my truck and could get the cylinder as far north as my place in PA
if it will fit.
         Dave
PS, JB, How big is the cylinder?
PPS, Steve, I have an extra bed at Zolfo if you need it.