[SEL] Business Cards

AntiqueEngineB at aol.com AntiqueEngineB at aol.com
Thu Feb 17 17:08:23 PST 2005

Bad days come on this time of year.I have a 3 hp IHC vertical tank cooled
that i have had for several years. I have started repairing and trying tofind
parts for. Iwould like original to replace and its hard to find. I still need a
 water pump &water pump eccentric&water pump eccentric strap& cooling  tank.
Its still a long ways from being running. I go to shows in  Ohio,Indiana,&
several in Michiganlooking for parts .I allso have a 11/2 hp  IHC m and a 3 hp
IHC m besides the gas engines i have asmall vertical steam  engine about the
same size as the 3 hp IHC vertical. I live near MIS racetrack  in Michigan  I
enjoy reading about old iron and every thing  that goes  with it
THANKS  BOB