[SEL] Stuart Little Wonder

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Thu Feb 17 13:52:28 PST 2005

Hi Dave (and everyone else)

Mate I just very recently bought one of these engines. Mine is not quite
complete but does have the original exhaust pipe and water tank brackets,
fuel tank and carby (which has been repaird) and is mounted on a reasonable
trolley. Has a lucas SR1 magi and the engine runs. Cost me $500 ozzie. That
would be about 175 pound for you and at a guess about $350US dollars for
our American friends.

So the wash up of all this is Stiff titties for Reg as his poor old letter
box has just dropped in price bigger than any wall street crash we have
ever heard of!
Russ