[SEL] headless fairbanks and jack junior

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Thu Feb 17 13:00:30 PST 2005

The Jack Jr could be either red or green.  I have one that was built in
1909 (have the exact date for it) and it was red.  Still had the
original red pain on when I got it.  Unfortunately, that was a long time
ago and back then we thought you needed to repaint everything rather
than preserving original paint.

Not much of a mixer.  I can take pictures for you if needed, plus have a
parts sheet from Fairbanks Morse for the engine.

George in Oregon