[SEL] Business Cards

ED edstoller at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 17 06:01:30 PST 2005

Rick,

I made mine using WordPerfect. You could probably use Word too. It has a
graphic of a FMZ and color border. I print them on 8 1/2 X 11 photo paper on
the HP inkjet 10 up and spray them with Rustolium Clear Matt it fix the
inkjet color. I spray both sides to keep them from curling. When the clear
coat is dry, I cut them up on the paper cutter.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT