[SEL] Stuart Little Wonder

Michael Young michael.y at ozemail.com.au
Thu Feb 17 01:19:40 PST 2005

Hi Patrick,

as an owner of one of these little critters I reckon the price is about
right!  However if I was buying, I would agree that its way too dear for an
engine which has a few things which don't look original too me.  My engine -
age unknown, but probably pre 1920  - has original paint and pinstripping.
Paint on base and cylinder is dark green with thin yellow stripping and red
flywheels.

Michael Young
Waratah Scientific Services
Mining Environmental & Geological Services
5 Beech Crescent, Orange, NSW, 2800
Phone:  02 6361 0041
Mobile: 0414 015 864