[SEL] OT - new toy (will be stationary much of the time.......)

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Feb 16 10:10:02 PST 2005

Yeah - and I would have thought that except for the receipts, invoices,
etc. showing a pretty complete history - plus the condition of most parts,
including original exhaust system......... I did question the history.

It sat for 12 years shortly after the original owner bought it. Then a
collector bought it, and the last fellow kept it on a trailer most of the
time.

Me... it's just too much fun to drive this baby!  But with 3.9:1 or so
rear end it won't go on any road trips! Yikes! 3500 rpm just to keep up
with slow traffic! And with the drone of the engine running that