[SEL] Sharin' engines

Joseph L Betz jlb94 at juno.com
Tue Feb 15 18:50:42 PST 2005

I think sharin' generally works between 2 men.

But if one puts in a lot of work - or a lot of money - and who's storing
it -
hauling it - maintaining it.  Men can usually work this out.

In my experience - (And please - I don't wish to hurt feelings. )  When
women get involved  and start feeling that "Harry" put up most of the
money - and hauls it - and maintains it - and he should have the first -
or whatever - etc - etc - etc -  Then comes the problems.

Excuse me while I pry foot out of mouth.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          Is it my imagination -
 \/)"(\/        or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz