[SEL] Sharin' engines

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 16:59:21 PST 2005

George is right on the money there is a certain amount of common sense and
etiquette  involved in
not stepping on any toes in a mad rush to buy your next hopeless wreck . The
only reason I can see to  share an engine is if  both of you can barely
scrape together the dough to buy it.  I did this once with an Indian , and
again with a hydroplane . Both proved to be lucrative  investments and ruled
the roost in the cool dept but I like to never got my money out of the deal
.

  I have given  several engines to a nameless , shoeless , friend .  I then
go over and make sure Mr HamFist doesnt reduce it dust ,fab parts,dig stuff
out of my junk , drink his rum , eat his Soddom and GomorrahStyle ® Pork
Ribs , and hunt dove from the hot tub.Fair trade , feels good too .

Chuck