[SEL] Making a piston and Wico EK reference - now Time Zones!

Prepair Ltd prepair at easynet.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 06:07:00 PST 2005

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:42:52 -0700, you wrote:

>Lunch?? I haven't even had breakfast yet!!  I must have been someone else's
>site but I'm sure it was over the rh pond.   Maybe I'll stumble on it soon.
>
>later pard,
>Rick

We are sure covering some territory between us here!

The beauty of the List is that there is ALWAYS someone on-line. The
buys in Oz and Nz are in bed now (or should be) we are just past
Lunchtime, you are in early morning and so on.

Our best time is probably midnight GMT, when we have the guys in Oz
and NZ in their early morning and Rob & Kelley and the others in their
afternoon/evening, then you can cover the whole list in one go!

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK