[SEL] Another Economy question

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 11:49:59 PST 2005

Hi Ron,

Hit-n-Miss sells the flip top fillers, but if you find a source for the swing top ones please let
me know.  Ed also offers just the lid for the swing top ones.  I bought the flip top filler and a
swing top lid for my 1-1/2HP 1916 Hercules E.  I am gonna try making a swing type filler from the
parts.  It will take cutting the filler apart and turning the spout then welding it together. A
bit of grinding and maybe some filling on the stub where the lid attaches and it should turn out
right.   I would MUCH rather just buy the right one though,,,,,

If I have to make one I will be looking for one the draw out at shows this year.

Alan Bowen