[SEL] Hot Air Enthusiasts!

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Sat Feb 12 19:50:00 PST 2005

This is a reminder to ALL HOT AIR ENGINE ENTHUSIASTS.

If you're not already aware, March 19-20 will be the Second Southwest Regional
Hot Air Meet, in conjunction with the Arizona Flywheelers Show in Cottonwood,
Arizona.  This will most likely be the largest collection of hot air engines
ever assembled.

Buster Brown and Lowell Wagner, the two gentlemen behind the hot air aspect of
the show, are trying to personally contact EVERY hot air collector.  Surely
there will be some who are unknown to them, or for whom they do not have
addresses or phone numbers.

They don't want anyone to be overlooked.  It would be a shame to find out a week
after the show is over, so I've agreed to send this to the mailing list's to
which I belong.  If you are a collector or know of someone who should be aware
of this show,  take a look at these web pages:

Hot Air Meet: http://www.hotairengines.com/Upcoming/Cottonwood.htm
Arizona Flyweelers:  http://www.arizonaflywheelers.com/show05.htm

If you have any questions, Buster's and Lowell's email addresses are on the web
pages.

Rob Skinner
La Habra, California
mailto:rskinner at rustyiron.com