[SEL] OT: Ebay Shill Bidding

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 11:59:32 PST 2005

Just a repeat warning that there are many out there who are bidding on their own
stuff on ebay to raise the price artificially. What is good for the ATIS Charity
Auction is not so good for ye and me. Watch out for newbie bidders, or bidders
who have been registered for a year or so and NEVER won a feedback point...

Or, feedback imbalance between buyers and sellers, ie:  where the seller has
given feedback but the buyer hasn't.

We had another guy canned last week for shill bidding, and we take GREAT
pleasure in shopping them!!

Peter

--
Peter & Rita Forbes