[SEL] OT (Maybe) - Home Workshops & Equipment

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 11:15:27 PST 2005

About 6 months before we adopted Nikolai and Yuriy I built a nice 3000 ft.
2 story workshop with 600 ft being devoted for the machine shop.  I have 3
mills and 3 lathes all from small to very large to handle anything I could
ever need to make.  Since I installed an HVAC system I have been able to
work in there all winter in the evenings when I get a chance, that is, when
I am not parenting and the wife seems to let me know when I am supposed to
be doing that.