[SEL] The new GEM/question to ALL SEL!

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 09:38:19 PST 2005

Hi Tim

Allow me to enlighten you.  Mike said he'd heard I was going to replace the
current anthem singer.  Dave said that was NOT a reason to throw away the
earplugs.  Rather, if I were to sing, those present at Portland who had NOT
flung themselves to the ground in panic or run away, would be prostrating
themselves BEGGING for the return of the present incumbent.  My talents are
many, but singing is not included.

Dolly

--
Jim French