[SEL] Re: Home Workshops & Equipment

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Feb 12 08:59:51 PST 2005

Hi Chuck,

Welcome to the list!  That "finger treadel" engine is really neat!!
http://members.cox.net/cdfellows/finger2.jpg

Is that one of your designs as well?

PS - Good plan on the design and layout of your garage.  I used to me able to
get my Jeep inside.  But that was probably five years ago.  Keep an eye on that
Herc.  They tend to multiply if they're not carefully watched.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com

Quoting cfellows at cox.net:

> I'm 61 years old and live in a suburb of Phoenix.  My house is about 5 years
> old and I have a 3 car garage.  The wife uses the 1 car side and I have my
> shop set up on the 2 car side.  I had the garage made an extra 4 feet long
> and my tools are arranged around the walls so I have room to get my pickup in
> the garage at night.

<snip>