[SEL] More engine colors

John Culp johnculp at chartertn.net
Sat Feb 12 08:49:32 PST 2005

Yeah, I've got a Listeroid, which I love. (I believe I'm the first user
of the "Listeroid" word, in fact.) Guess I ought to put up a FAQ page,
since I get E-mail inquiries about it on a daily basis. Mine's named
"Dolly." I have a Web page with pictures and video at:
http://oldengine.org/members/culp/dolly.html
I haven't updated that page since mid-2000. The information that the
EPA would no longer allow them to be imported was true then, but has
since changed, and Mike Montieth's contact info's changed. I'll fix it
one of these days. Right after I quit procrastinating, which I'm
thinking about doing anytime now.

John

On Feb 12, 2005, at 6:05 AM, lightningrod wrote:

> I'm interested in knowing about the Indian - Built "Listeroid"
> .....how do you like it? Anyone else have Listeroids, or - Listers?

John Culp
Bristol, Tennessee, USA