[SEL] Propane regulators

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Feb 12 04:57:17 PST 2005

Hi Dallas,
>Has anyone run a engine on a "on-demand" propane regulator? I am speaking
>about oil field type engines but  could be used on any other engine.

Jake faith ran several of his engines on them last year. Worked well and
saved A LOT. They ran on about 1/8 (or less) of the propane usually needed!
Jake has an order in for 20 of the units and will be selling them for
$100.00. That will include everything that you need--ie both regulators,
the hose and the fittings etc.

>Dave, Arnie, do you think you both will be off house arrest in time for
>our usual summer shows ?

The ankle bands come off next month. We are ready!

>Dallas
         Dave