[SEL] OT more "privacy" issues to worry about

lightningrod guitronics at comcast.net
Sat Feb 12 02:06:01 PST 2005

Michael P. Koryciak wrote:
             I went to the ARRL site,via the link.When I tried to leave
the site, I was presented with the "Sender requests a verification that
you read this page"....so in light of Terrorism/National
Security,etc.,the site probably is recording IP addresses....or so I think.

             I could be wrong.I get QST.You guys Ham's?What bands do you
work?

       I don't have a ticket yet.I'm finally getting to the point where
I can afford the Transceivers.

Plus:I want to get 2 hand guns and a shotgun, and 2 CCW's for my wife
and myself first.