[SEL] Another Economy question

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Fri Feb 11 14:59:17 PST 2005

Hi all.  I am getting closer to having the 7hp Economy running on the
Webster mag.  I bought a push rod trip finger assembly from Hit & Miss, I
thought that was what I needed to trip the mag.  Well it is just part of
what I need, I need the part that attaches the trip finger to the push
rod.  Does anyone have a good picture of what I need and what it is
called?  I tried to explain what I needed when I placed the last order.
Oh well.  Also what does the gas tank fill look like for a 1917 engine?
Thanks.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California