[SEL] The new GEM/question to ALL SEL!

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Feb 11 08:34:05 PST 2005

Hi George,

OHMYGAWD!!!!  Dolly's NOT a REAL redhead?  The collar & cuffs DON'T match?
Wot about the curves man?????

Hey, Peg, maybe you can do a GEM piece on the REAL women of the SEL?
Dish the details!!  8->>>

BTW, let me add my endorsement of your new "position."  As Dolly said, the
biggest factor is the desire to take the time to do it.  Enjoy!!

See ya,  Arnie