[SEL] The new GEM/question to ALL SEL!

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 03:09:23 PST 2005

Hi Peg

Don't wait for anyone else to step up - it could be a long wait!!!
I don't know what Richard put in GEM, but as I said to the List before I said
anything to Richard, it's getting harder and harder to find quality threads on
a subject which hasn't already been covered in the last 6 years.
Of course, as soon as I decided to give it a rest, a couple of really good
threads cropped up, which I've saved.
Maybe between the two of us, Peg, we could keep this going and, of course, if
anyone else wants to chip in, please don't be shy.

Dolly

--
Jim French
fbi at insulate.co.uk