[SEL] Re: OT more "privacy" issues to worry about

Dave Mayfield wrl at gwltd.com
Thu Feb 10 15:44:38 PST 2005

In today's world, if your going to just had out all your personal
information. Someone is going to send you junk mail, spam, steal your
identity, run up credit card bills, call you and try to sell you stuff,
steal your pay pal log in, and on on. If your worth more than ten bucks
someone is going to try to screw you out of it sooner or later. If taking
control of your personal privacy makes you IMPORTANT than so be it. I just
think it makes you a tad smarter than the jerks trying to screw you. And if
you just plowing along with you head in the dirt????

J. Dave Mayfield
www.w9wrl.com