[SEL] Re: OT more "privacy" issues to worry about

Dave Mayfield wrl at gwltd.com
Thu Feb 10 15:36:44 PST 2005

Interesting point! In this book I was telling you about it tells you how to
create a new name and identity. Most people would think that this would not
be legal. Truth is there is nothing wrong with creating a new name, so long
as it is not used for illegal purposes. Enough said.

J. Dave Mayfield
www.w9wrl.com