[SEL] re winter eng fun

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Feb 10 07:40:39 PST 2005

Hi Kent,

Perhaps I should have been more specific and said you won't find a John
Deere engine in my shed.  8-))

Because, with the exception of the United, the Detroit, and the
Robertsonville (red) and the C.H.&E. (yellow), all of the rest are various
shades of green.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Has your "tank guy" had any trouble getting the "free-style" openings
in the top of the fuel tank for your upright Bessemer?  8-))

PPS - Is your local foundry guy setup to do the fuel/water tank support
casting for the Bessemer?  I'm getting ready to put my other one on eBay
or on Harry's classified ads and I'd like to be able to point a potential
buyer toward a source for the tank support if they wanted to use one.