[SEL] Belt Dressing

Dave Mayfield wrl at gwltd.com
Sun Feb 6 13:51:28 PST 2005

Where can I buy old fashion belt dressing?

This weekend as the weather was so nice 56 and sunny here. Western Illinois. I thought I had better make good use of it. So Friday morning after I fed my Chickens and the dog, and while the ground was frozen somewhat. I moved all my equipment in place, so on Saturday I could grind some chicken feed. I use my John Deere 48 b and an old Letz 220 grinder, anyone ever was one of these. Works real well, only trouble I have is that I don't have any good belt dressing. I was using a spray can of dressing, but it's not for big belts. If I put to much corn in the hopper I would loose traction and things would GRIND to a halt. My daughter took some pictures, and I uploaded them to my server if you would like to have a look. So any one know where I can order the good stuff?

www.w9wrl.com/ebay/1.jpg
www.w9wrl.com/ebay/2.jpg
www.w9wrl.com/ebay/3.jpg
www.w9wrl.com/ebay/4.jpg