[SEL] Charlie Bryant Update - Let's send cards

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 4 03:44:32 PST 2005

Good Morning Folks,

I received the message below from Charlie's sister last night, Charlie is
not feeling well and he has the big surgery next week. I ask her for his
mailing address as I thought some of you might like to send Charlie a card
to cheer him up and help him through this ordeal. I wish it was where I
could drive around with one big card and get everyone to sign it that wanted
to but this is not possible. I am sending mine out today, I know he would
appreciate hearing from some of the "gang".

Thanks - Paul