[SEL] Ruston manual

Jerry Evans jerrye at cyberserv.co.za
Wed Feb 2 23:31:29 PST 2005

Hello All
	Can anyone let me have /or point me to a manual for a Ruston & Hornsby PT.
I have one from Internal Fire but it is for an earlier model. Mine is a
1949 model and has a Wico mag (I think it is called a "half loaf").
	I will atach a pic (28Kb) of mine and there is another one on my site
www.oldengine.org/members/evans
Thanks in advance