[SEL] Accurate (A&E) Magneto Testing

Ted Brookover ignitors at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 2 20:51:29 PST 2005

Just a word of caution folks, some Accurate and IHC "R" magnetos can be spun
at 500 RPM and some cannot.

If the Mag has a gear and is meant to be "Rotary", spin to your hearts
content, however some of these were set up to work as "Oscilating Magnetos"
these must never be spun, as there is a wire connection inside that will be
wrecked if spun.

Ted Brookover
4801 E. Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri, 64137
816-763-3142
ignitors at sbcglobal.net , Home Page,
http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/
Ignitor ID Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/ign-id.htm

This Mail, Virus Scanned, by Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus