[SEL] Check out eBay item 4353733487 (Ends Feb-03-05 18:33:49 PST) - 6 inch belt la

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 18:43:29 PST 2005

Cool Francis,

That looks a lot like the one I bought at the Buckley show last summer.  Mine came with a good
sized box of lacing materials and also another lacer that is made to use in a vise.

I asked if it was for sale,,,, He could have simply said NO!
Instead he said," No,,.,If I was going to sell that one with all the stuff in that box I would
have to ask $50 for it."  I pulled out a $50 bill and held it out. When he reached out and took it
the deal was made. Then I let him borrow it to lace a belt for a guy.  That was why he had it
there to lace belts for folks.

I bought an even cooler one at the fall swap meet so I now have three belt lacers.

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Williamsburg, Michigan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=303&item=4353733487&rd=1