[SEL] Just what you have always wanted :)

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Feb 2 12:23:07 PST 2005

Hi Bill (and Others),
         I have a limited supply of these "decals" that John gave me at
Portland the last time he was on this side of the pond. I had intended to
put them "up" on the ATIS Charity Auction this year, but never got around
to it. SO, now is your chance to have one (or two, or more.) I'll sell them
for $5.00 each (or two for $9.00) and I'll pay the shipping anywhere in the
USA. All money collected will be sent to Spencer for the Charity Auction.
         Dave
PS, I'm at:     Dave Rotigel
                 208 Kennan Drive
                 Greensburg, PA
                 15601
PPS, Be sure to include your snail so I will know where to send the decal(s).
PPPS, The supply is limited, so when they are all gone, that's it. So it's
"first come first serve!"