[SEL] Just what you have always wanted :)

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Feb 2 08:50:27 PST 2005

And the answer is....

I'm hoping to put the money towards the street rod project. It's running
way over on co$t$. Is there anymore decals available? I just put thm on
E-bay to see what would happen. Barb & I have been cleaning up around the
house just trying to get some cash to become debt free. We've been
listening alot to Dave Ramsey. Since more than just List people look at
it. I checked around Christmas and didn't see the ATIS Auction. Has it
moved? Take Care! Kelly kellyr at evansville.net