[SEL] Accurate (A&E) Magneto Testing

Ted Brookover ignitors at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 2 00:00:26 PST 2005

Hi Larry, in my oppinion, it's most unlikely that you need a re-wind.

That mag should make 15 to 18 volts AC @ 500 RPM.

What about you timing ???? (Mag to ignitor I mean)

I had a 1 hp with R mag and I got it cheap from Kenny Wolf cause the mag was
bad, I timed it and rebuilt the ignitor and it would start on one turn.
Ted Brookover
4801 E. Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri, 64137
816-763-3142
ignitors at sbcglobal.net , Home Page,
http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/
Ignitor ID Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/ign-id.htm

This Mail, Virus Scanned, by Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus