[SEL] New Years Fire Up

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 31 18:24:04 PST 2005

Hi all,

The anticipation is building for us as this will be our first. I have
invited a few folks, but I do think they may miss it. Far too much
consumed by them early on. I am pacing myself and I can assure you all I
feel no pain as I write.

We did get to do a test run today. A friend of the daughter was here and
we got to talking. The special sparkle in his eye. :-) Told the short
one to show him the Maytag. "Can I start it?" says the short one. Hell
it was lit before I got out there. (note: there are those that don't
believe they run, yet they complain)

Daughter came out in the garage and complained it stinks and must be a
guy thing. We all grinned and took in the sooo special smell of burned
fuel.

I took the lad inside and showed him engine photos and explained what
they where used for starting with Fred's smoking wash motors. Perhaps we
have another in our community. Life is good, and we are looking forward
to our first start up. Pictures will be posted.

Close to opening the Spumanti cause wife lets the year come in on it's
own. She does support the insanity but does not understand it. Sure glad
the short one can lite it now. Come a few hours from now I'll be doing
good to walk on my own. Life is good!! and

Happy New Years Fire Up to all.

Jeff

--
Jeff Allen