[SEL] Strange and Wonderful Stuff on eBay

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 16:57:50 PST 2005

A-
 As in your case I am finding myself to be  in need of "living room", too (not that I am ready to march in and  partition neighboring countries....I am sure you get my drift and  reference). 8-)

 I have allowed a friend to house his Nissan  truck in my barn for the winters and there is a pesky snowmobile that  belongs to my wife's nephew (I hate those things/both snowmobiles and  the nephew, too).  That stuff has to go and I will be forced to  revoke storage privileges to my friend. I want to bring back my "A"  which has been residing up the road for reasons I no longer remember  and I intend to buy a nice 1960's Lo-Boy in the spring.  Combined  with all of the other machinery and gadgets, some freed up square  footage will be a welcome and necessary thing.

 I also have to  store a whole bunch of antique gasoline pumps and other paraphernalia  from that arena, at least until I can sell it off.

  Shrinking storage space is not unlike cotton....the more you eat, the smaller it gets.

  Happy New Year and all of that!

  Jim Moran

fero_ah at city-net.com wrote:  Hi Folks,

I'm doing some housecleaning in the Olde Engine Shed and putting a bunch of
"Strange and Wonderful Stuff" on eBay (most of it engine related).

There will also be some engines listed ranging from early Briggs & Stratton to a
vertical two-stroke Bessemer (you KNOW how rare those are!)

In eBay just do a search on hit_n_miss as the seller.

I'm doing this shameless self-promotion as most of you know me as a buyer of
stuff who never gets rid of anything.  Well, space is now at a premium, and
something has to go.  I did (briefly) consider asking friend spouse to let me
take over her side of the garage.  It's amazing the crude language an otherwise
genteel woman can use when provoked.  8-))

Please keep checking hit_n_miss as a seller as I don't know how long it will
take to get all the stuff listed.

Thanks for looking and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com