[SEL] Year End Surprise!

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 15:46:26 PST 2005

Hi List,
Happy New Years.
Well, I ended the year with the acquisition of two non running  engines - a
Sattley with a Wico magneto and a Fairbanks Morse Dishpan with a  magneto.
I need timing and magneto information on the  Dishpan.   Since the name tag
is missing, what is the correct  model number for the Dishpan?  The serial
number stamped on the top of the  hopper is "48652".  I believe the magneto is a
Model R.  I need timing  and magneto information on the Dishpan.
The Sattley is rated at 1¼ HP.  It was sold by Montgomery  Ward.  The serial
number is "15257".  The exhaust rocker arm has been  modified.

Francis  Maciel
Santa Maria, CA