[SEL] innane topic.....OT

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Fri Dec 30 04:52:52 PST 2005

But ebait is an integral part of how some of our toys are now bought or
sold or otherwise acquired. It's good to know what's happening, just like
I would want to know if a list member attempted to buy IN PERSON from
someone and got ripped off and they then found this seller had a habit of
ripping people off. Or they had found out a person on Harry's site, or in
GEM was ripping people off - we'd want to know.

EBAIT is simply the medium, it's still a transaction just like you tell of
buying or selling from a neighbor during a visit to their garage or
someone tells of a purchase gone sour through GEM or whatever.

I hope the tonic in your new years drink is better than what must've been
in your Christmas cheer.  ;-)

Bill
Runnells, Iowa, USA