[SEL] Low rent bastard (they're not all)

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 29 18:03:02 PST 2005

Hi Helen,

Thanks for that. I have had several folks ask permission to use my
photos. I always grant it for personal use, especially if they want to
print one for their wall. Many have thanked me for the Maytag rebuild
article I have on my site. They printed it and used it to do a
restoration. Makes my heart sing when I can help an engine mate.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado, USA