[SEL] Re: [HerculesEnginesGroup] hi there last summer eng shows/ Buckley show.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Thu Dec 29 08:23:51 PST 2005

Dave,
I am coping this over to the SEL as I am sure folks there would like to
see these pictures too. Always heard good things about Buckley and the
engine pictures you took sure confirm this!

Need some help ID'ing an engine:
<http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/oldironman6/detail?.dir=9cf1&.dnm=c623.jpg&.src=ph>

and is this an Alamo blueline?
<http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/oldironman6/detail?.dir=9cf1&.dnm=9900.jpg&.src=ph>

and is the tall vertical item on this Olds a muffler?
<http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/oldironman6/detail?.dir=9cf1&.dnm=5d02.jpg&.src=ph>
Was this an original? Have never seen one.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC