[SEL] Low Rent Bastard

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Dec 28 05:08:27 PST 2005

Arnie,

    I never figured out why Wendel didn't put the book on ebay himself
with a "Buy it Now" for $50.  I don't like the fact that the auction is
a "private listing" as I agree with your thoughts, its done simply to
keep one friend from tipping off another that the book is available from
another source.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY