[SEL] Low Rent Bastard

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 27 21:31:31 PST 2005

Hi Arnie,

 >snip<

>As far as eBay (or the law) is concerned, there is nothing wrong with what this
>shitheel is doing.  What pisses me off is that we have an engine guy ripping
>off other engine guys; most likely newbies, just to make a couple of bucks.

I've seen his auctions and I agree with you. The private bit keeps us
from warning bidders. There is one who was not warned due to the private
issue, and he also sells stolen photos. Birds of a feather? I will now
be contacting e-bay about the false contact info from the seller of
stolen pictures. He's gotta be a bit sore in the rear end by now.

Jeff

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado, USA
transteck at earthlink.net
http://frapa.us/
http://oldengine.org/members/allen/

>This is being offered as a private idenity auction so no one can
>   interferr with my bidders.

P.S. I ain't the brightest bulb on the tree, but interferr is a word I
can't find. Spelled correctly it should be a red flag to bidders. Sigh!